19 November, 2012

Get Up, 'M' is for Monday & Maria Francesca Pepe

And 'A' is for Amy! I was so excited to receive my new Maria Francesca Pepe Ade 'A' ring in the post this weekend. A few girls in my office have them in different metals and I've been searching high and low on the internet for one, until I discovered that she has her own online shop where I found this!

Maria Francesa Pepe Initial Ring | Jewellery Designer |Get Up Get Dressed | London

It was a steal in the sale at just £14 from £46, and was the perfect pick me up this morning when I was struggling to get out of bed (it being Monday and all). You can also buy MFP on ASOS and Avenue 32, although you won't find any letter jewellery there... 

Maria Francesa Pepe Initial Ring | Jewellery Designer |Get Up Get Dressed | London

No comments:

Post a Comment