15 November, 2012

Get Up, You've Got Your New Margiela x H&M Shirt To Wear

So if it wasn't reason enough to get up to go to the launch of Margiela with H&M, getting up to wear my new Circle Shirt from the collection certainly is. I had my eye on it since the first images were released and was overjoyed to see one on the rail waiting for me.

Margiela with H&M Circle Shirt | Get Up Get Dressed | London
Margiela with H&M Circle Shirt | Get Up Get Dressed | London

Beacause it's cold I'm wearing it with a long sleeve t-shirt underneath (suitably from H&M, where I always buy mine). We got exclusive Margiela notebooks and pencils last night as well, so I'll be taking them to work to complete the look.

Margiela with H&M Circle Shirt | Get Up Get Dressed | London


The flagship Regent Street store was mobbed, I've never seen shopping like it in my life - people with armfuls of Candy clutches. Having picked up our pieces, my friends and I tried to enjoy what ambience existed in the chaos. The marshmallows that we got upon leaving were amazing though I have to say; if a brand had a taste that would be theirs.

Margiela with H&M Launch Party| Get Up Get Dressed | London

I did actually get persuaded to buy another piece too - the Trompe L'oeil dress, but more of that another time... we can't get dressed in everything at once... 

Margiela with H&M Launch Party| Get Up Get Dressed | LondonMargiela with H&M Trompe L'oeil Dress | Get Up Get Dressed | London





No comments:

Post a Comment