14 November, 2012

Get Up, You're Going The Margiela x H&M Launch Tonight

If there were ever a reason to get out of bed, Vogue's Maison Martin Margiela x H&M launch party is it. The invitation alone is enough to be excited by - a HUGE poster with the house's signature numbers in white lettering. I can't wait to put it on my bedroom wall as Get Up inspiration everyday.

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Invitation | Get Up Get Dressed | London

I'm going to wear this Fringed Back Shirt from Warehouse, that I bought a couple of weeks ago and have been saving for the occasion. I'm such a a sucker for that sort of tassel detailing, especially when it's down the back like this one. Teamed with a pair of leather trousers like these from Topshop, I think I'll be good to go.

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M Invitation | Get Up Get Dressed | London

No comments:

Post a Comment